Hey Lady Friend,
Imagine doors opening up to the most tranquil, beautiful space and it's yours. You glance from the kitchen to the living room and all you see is plush beauty and your favorite cozy, comfy lounge chair. You saunter over to curl up with a good book and a blanket, but before you're totally immersed in the pages, you look straight ahead to the water view you've always dreamed of. You can have it all... and then some.
You've been putting in the work girlfriend --- you've totally earned that fit mind and physical strength.
And as you see other confident women nearby, you don't even feel that old twinge of comparison and envy because you've come to a solid place of loving the skin you're in down to every cell. Every dimple. Every perfectly imperfect morsel.
You're not worried about perfection – because you ditched the extremist mentality months ago. You're thoroughly enjoying your ideal day and thriving from the confidence you now have to move through your life in a powerful way.
So much less self doubt and the need to be reminded of how worthy and beautiful you are. No more judgement. No more emotional baggage weighing you down from ex - so and so.
Imagine what other new possibilities come from this state of being--- firey romance, deeper relationships, closer friendships, exciting career opportunities and a true understanding of what fills the space that used to feel empty.
- Still stuck in the 1990’s calorie-counting trap or staying up to date with the latest diet trend (keto, vegan, raw, paleo, bulletproof, ww, jenny craig, shall I go on?)
- Stuck in the “trying” to be fit and healthy versus “being and loving your way there?”
- Trying to break through a plateau, wondering why you keep ending up at the same place?
- Afraid of disappointing friends and family because you’re not living up to their expectations, let alone your own?
- Subconsciously holding onto a layer of fat for protection, because you haven't yet healed from the past?
- Caught in an emotional eating rollercoaster (and don’t know how to get off or figure out how you even got there?)
- Isolating from friends and social situations when you’re not at your ideal weight.
- Suffering from that heavy elephant on your chest that keeps you from fulfilling your purpose (anxiety).
- Tired of trying to “fix” yourself over and over, wishing you could pinpoint the REAL issue and not take the next 3 years to do it...
Hi, my name is J Muenz
(yes, pronounced like the men’s room).
I’m the creator of the Fearful to Fit™ and Activate Your Gifts Immersion program, a lover of homemade juice, hip-hop, pigeon pose, wearing clothes that fit my body and most of all, empowering you to ditch the extremist mentality, the self-loathing, harsh judgement and finally release the 10 to 15 pounds that are keeping you from fulfilling your life purpose.
I’m also a Certified Happiness Life + Health Coach, Detox Specialist, Women’s Fitness Specialist, Yoga + Barre Instructor, Writer + 5 Time Sold Out Retreat Leader.
But I wasn't always this success story
In 2009, I gave up. After battling with food for a decade, I stopped battling and started eating everything. No more limits. No more restrictions. I went wild for a few months and didn’t realize how sugar addicted I was until I wrote down everything I ate for 3 days. Seeing what I was doing to myself gave me heart palpitations. I forgot how to breathe and used my training to release the guilt of how much weight I’d gained and how far from my purpose I'd gone. I gave myself 3 months to detox from low energy foods and dudes, which resulted in a 20-pound weight loss, dating my soon to be husband and rocking a six - figure biz.
I want that for you so badly that I'm willing to dedicate my time, my focus and my heart on getting you results. A fit, healthy and purposeful life can be yours too! And that is why I blended Fearful to Fit and Activate Your Gifts for this high level coaching program.
This program is for women who:
- Want to lose 5-20 pounds in less than 90 days
- Want to learn to make healthier comfort food for a beautiful body + sane mind (so you don’t get bored of healthy eating).
- Want to wake up with energy to work out, build a career and develop deep relationships.
- Release fear-based decisions and the constant "elephant on your chest" feeling that keeps you indoors, isolated, living behind a computer screen instead of living your incredible life.
"Working with J was such a great experience! I accomplished a lot: down 17 pounds, I didn't measure myself and really wish I had because I'm down 1 possibly 2 pants sizes and no longer dealing with acid reflux issues. I've learned to listen to my body and what it needs and to be easier on myself and not let others drag me down. Also, I've really improved my cooking skills and I'm now always looking for ways to experiment and challenge myself in the kitchen. J gave me all the tips and tricks I needed to be successful, I'm really grateful for the physical and mental breakthroughs and ready to continue my journey beyond the time we worked together."
“After seeing a handful of doctors for recent health issues and was provided with no answers I sought out J. I was “diagnosed” by doctors that I had “chronic hives” and that I needed to learn to live with it. I was not only physically drained but also mentally exhausted. J helped me pin point underlying health concerns and what I appreciated most- she kept it real. She understands that you don’t have to take extremes and that you need to live life- enjoy things that make you happy (wine, and chocolate in particular!). It’s all in moderation and balance. I not only received great coaching and support but also built a friendship. I lost a total of 18 pounds by clean eating, exercising, and taking time for myself… but it wouldn’t be possible without her inspiration. I remind myself that a number [on the scale] is just a number, it’s the lifestyle that J has helped me create that is most valued.”
– Jess B.
"J’s a natural! You will have fun. You will feel great. Also, as a side note: I love that if I have a question about anything - whether it’s food rec’s or diet tips, or questions about a workout, I can always just shoot her an email and she’ll respond! Talk about a lifesaver!”
This program’s foundation is the Fearful to Fit Formula™
- Head—Clear the beliefs that are keeping the layer of protection on your body.
- Heart—Pump life into your cells and soul, so you can create the change from the inside out.
- Soul & Sisterhood: Create a community of women who empower each other to take a stand for the body, and happy lifestyle they deserve.
Here is what we’ll cover in the Fearful to Fit Program™:
∆ Step One: Clearing the Past and Re-Setting your Future
- Learn about your past with food—What’s your food story?
- Identify your goals for working together.
∆ Step Two: Create your New Pathway to Vibrant Health and Fit Body
- Review your food journal. Let's get real.
- Plan the route based on your specific goals for the next sessions together
∆ Step Three: Customize your Fearful to Fit™ Lifestyle Guide—the one you’ll stick to!
- I’ll recommend the best eats and drinks specifically for your unique goals.
- Map out your burning desire — get focused, put the plan into action and let's hit it.
∆ Step Four: Healing has to happen
- Guided meditation to remove the feeling of how you "should" be moving forward in your life
- Rip off the bandaid to fully heal
∆ Step Five: Filling “The Hole” by activating your gifts!
- Cultivating a happier life by bringing together foods that give you energy, exercise you're actually excited to do + how to manifest your biggest wish
- Connecting to your purpose and activating your gifts (it's like steroid level gift growth!)
∆ Step Six: Celebrate Your Results!
- Measure your success, celebrate the inches melted and anchor your new belief systems.
- Graduation day – or are we just getting started?
In this 90 day personalized program, you will receive:
- 6 private video sessions with me
- Unlimited email support and accountability (highly recommended)
- Personalized Session notes within 48 hours post session
- High level coaching
"I feel much happier since I’ve been seeing you for 4 weeks. I am eating more snacks and even showed my family some yoga moves we did during our session. I am standing up for myself and with your coaching, realized that I create my own happiness." – Lauren C.
– Rosie R.
Is this what’s standing in your way of investing in YOU?
- "I've read so many self - help books and nothing has worked."
- "I don't know what my gifts are, what if I don't have any?"
- “But I’ve tried everything before, why is this program any different?”
- “I’ve lost 20 pounds before, I know how to do it, I just don't have the motivation.”
- “I know what workouts work best for my body, why is your program any different?
- “I’m so low that I can’t imagine this program helping at all.”
- “I need a new job before I start anything else.”
- “I’ve already spent so much money on trying to lose weight, I don’t want to spend anymore without knowing this will work.”
- “I don’t want to call, I’m too talk about my problems with food - it's the only thing I can control.”
Relief is here and there IS a better way. You don’t have to sit out on the sidelines of your life. Please don’t spend the next 5 years jumping from diet to diet, self help book to self help book. Do it right the first time in less than 90 days.
If you promise to put in the work and trust in the process, you will succeed.
You could spend the next decade searching for your dream career, your dream relationship and your dream body, or you could work with me for a little over a month and have all that figured out by the time we are done working together.
- How long are you going to wait for the person to show up telling you what you should do with your life?
- How many mornings will you wake up wishing for a plan created just for you to reach your goals and then some?
- How many times will you have the same “if only I could wear that and look good” thoughts circling in your head?
If you want to get your dreams turned into a reality then act now. I’m waiting for you on the other end – now get that booty into gear and let’s WORK!
Look, I’ve been there. Stuckville. In the land of “What should I do next? How do I really know if this is right for me?”
I’ve gained weight before + freaked out. I let fear guide me.
I stayed in relationships I should’ve left.
I stayed at jobs that made me hate waking up.
Then something amazing happened, 7 years ago I learned about the relationship between emotions and food, purpose and fulfillment.
I quit my unfulfilling job + ditched unhealthy relationships. I went to school to figure out how to heal from the inside out.
Think of me as your inner guide, a results - oriented coach and trust that if you promise to do the work, complete the homework and fully engage during our time together, you get the prize of fulfilling your purpose while healing your wounds.
Imagine what life will be like if nothing changes? You choose.
To your Activation,
P.S. If not now, then when?