Day 2 sickness… thinking it’s a sinus sickness, because the amount of pressure I feel in my head is like being in a tight box.
Alas, I didn’t get too crazy with food or anything considering I cannot taste a thing!
Almost 3 pounds and we’re halfway through, with a sickness, no working out and brainless thoughts.
I was not hungry AT ALL. Sick = no appetite. Had the worst headache, runny nose, head in a lock. Slept for 2.5 hour
I even napped for 2.5 hours which is UNHEARD OF. I do not nap. So I was really sick.
Weight when started: 130
Today’s Weight: 127.2
2.2 pounds left is goal weight and 5 days left. We got this. But funny because now all I care about is getting well. It’s how it always happens.
- Lemon, Ginger, Apple Juice (again, these things are like 400 calories) massive amount
- Mini macro bar – wasn’t hungry but knew I needed something
- Peppermint Tea
- Golden Milk – 3 Cups
- Few Mary’s Gone Cracker’s
- Dinner: minestrone soup + spinach salad with bacon, tomatoes and hard boiled eggs with balsamic vinegar
- Loads of water
- Stopped eating at 5pm, wasn’t hungry and sipped on peppermint tea all night long!
*** sidenote: almost everything I wanted to send 90 Day Immersion clients arrive tomorrow, so packages will be sent out as soon as everything arrives and I type up a little welcome letter.
My favorite thing is sending cards, gifts and surprising people who deserve it!
|J MuenzGift Activator, Fearful to Fit|