Results from being intentional about what I was eating and how much I was moving:
Less bloat both in my stomach and in my face.
Weight yesterday: 130
Weight today: 127.2 (this isn’t typical, I think it’s because I stopped eating at 6:30pm)
Difference after 1 day: 2.8 pounds down
Now this big difference could be due to bloating before I got my period and less mindless eating. I knew it would be a dramatic shift because once I’m focused, I’m laser beam.
Here’s everything I did yesterday and what I thought I’d complete:
I thought I would hit 10,000 steps easy, but didn’t realize how tired I was and how much I needed to rest. I only got 2,000 because it was the most lazy day of my life and because I did a 90 minute barre intensive on Saturday and my legs were like jello.
First, I’m happy you get to see this because it’s not my normal and some people think I’m a green juice, water, clean freak 24/7 and I’m not.
SUNDAY EATING AND DRINKING NOTES:
- Wake Up Starving
- Macro Bar – Sunflower Seed Butter flavor
- Celery Lemon Juice by Suja
- Few handfuls of Veggie Chips made with Chickpea flour, potato flour, broccoli, other veggies. All gluten, dairy, gmo, soy free, etc. but still processed chips and they weren’t that good, but I wanted to try them.
- Lemonade made by my Mom: 3 and a half lemons, 2 drops of liquid stevia, water and ice and it was BOMB
- Steak with sweet potatoes mixed with pancetta and salad with avocado, olive oil and balsalmic
- Healthy Root Beer Float: 5 spoonfuls of So Delicious No Sugar Added Vanilla Bean with Virgil’s stevia sweetened Root Beer
- Few bites of Macro Bar
- 6:30pm done eating and full
- Water 3 liters
So there you have it! I should’ve set my goal at either barre or 10,000 steps per day with our ever changing schedule, so we’ll see what happens.
I don’t have strict rules with myself, it sends me into a terrible headspace.