Vegan Power Bowl
- 1 small sweet potato, chopped into cubes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the chopped sweet potatoes on a baking tray and massage with coconut oil. Bake for up to 30 minutes until the chopped sweet potato is cooked all the way through. While the sweet potatoes are baking, clean and chop up the kale.
Next, massage the kale with olive oil, avocado, sea salt, black pepper, tahini, and lemon juice. Massage until the kale is wilted and darker in color. Top with bell pepper and black beans.